Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Blogspot:
Headlines and Upcoming Events!
Mothers’ Day Rose Sale To Benefit Birthright
Volunteers needed — Men & Children -- Sign up now!
We'll sell roses after Masses on the weekend of May 12 to benefit Birthright.
Every Mother loves to receive roses, so plan on buying some for the Mothers in your life!
Men & children are needed at the north and west exits after each Mass. At least 1 adult is needed at each station & children are encouraged to join. It is fun for everybody,
takes only about 15 minutes and goes to a great cause. Contact Mitch Murch at 314-308-6741 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A THOUGHT ON THE SANCTITY OF LIFE...
"This is the fundamental question that must be asked: who is man? Man is a being who bears within his heart a thirst for the infinite, a thirst for truth - a truth which is not partial but capable of explaining life's meaning - since he was created in the image and likeness of God. The grateful recognition that life is an inestimable gift, then, leads to the discovery of one's own profound dignity and the inviolability of every single person. Hence the first step in education is learning to recognize the Creator's image in man, and consequently learning to have a profound respect for every human being and helping others to live a life consonant with this supreme dignity."
- Pope Benedict XVI, Message for the World Day of Peace, January 1, 2012
This campaign definitely made a difference. More than 633 lives were saved and many abortion workers decided to leave their gruesome industry. Continue the vigil with Coalition for Life on Wednesdays all year. To know more about how minds and hearts are being won over to life, please visit the 40 Days for Life Blog.
Pregnant & scared? Know somebody who is? Call 800-395-HELP.
Pray, Speak and Act so that all may choose life--from conception through natural death.
There are many opportunities to participate in the Respect Life Committee at Mary Queen of Peace and make a difference in the lives of many - born and unborn:
1. Drive food from Operation Food Search to Our Lady’s Inn
2. Assist the school with Spiritual Adoption
3. Archdiocesan essay contest
4. Our Lady’s Inn Baby Shower
5. Sponsor Prayerline and Living Rosary
6. Send welcome cards to MQP babies from MQP 2nd graders
7. Collect funds for the Archdiocesan Pro-Life committee
8. Sidewalk counseling and/or prayer at Planned Parenthood
9. Lifeline Coalition
10. Financially support a student attending the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C.